Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!

Psst! If you enjoy my blog, please click the flashing link above to vote for me as a top mommy blogger. No strings attached. Just one little click = a vote. Thank you mucho!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Pay Sucks, But the Hours Are Crap

In honor of Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day, I'm keeping the kids home from school today to:
  • Wash and fold laundry
  • Grocery shop
  • Wash dishes
  • Wipe down the counters and appliances
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Dust
  • Sweep the downstairs
  • Vacuum the upstairs
  • Clean all five bathrooms
  • Pay bills
  • Cook dinner
  • Give the dogs baths
  • Groom the dogs
If they're lucky, they might get 15 minutes to gulp down a sandwich.

Of course I don't usually do this much in one day. But don't we as parents always want more for our children than we have ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sexy when you comment on my blog.