Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!

Psst! If you enjoy my blog, please click the flashing link above to vote for me as a top mommy blogger. No strings attached. Just one little click = a vote. Thank you mucho!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Oh My "God!" This Was Hard.

This weekend's Trifextra challenge: "Buddhist cosmology tells of Trāyastriṃśa, or the Heaven of Thirty-Three gods, which rule over the human realm. This weekend we're asking for exactly 33 of your own words about a god of your own devising that shares heaven with the other thirty-two gods. Make it yours and have fun with it."

As the title indicates, I struggled with this prompt. Maybe it's because I already have a god on my mind this morning. You see, I am madly in love with the god of thunder, and "Thor: The Dark World" comes out today. Woo-hoo! It's hammer time!

Anyway, here's what I pulled out of ... somewhere. Let's call him the god of vengeance.


He tallies your stains on their unripened souls. His wrath wells, permeating the prismatic air. With icy whispers through uncoiled fingers, he orders your reckoning. You, desecrater of innocents, shall know true pain.

#

15 comments:

  1. Ooo, this is incredibly chilling, like, I actually shivered. You must be channeling Thor - each word was like a hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this might have been hard, but you rocked it, Ivy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tallies your stains - nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love prismatic air. Well I love it all actually. Well done, Ivy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nicely done Ivy! Intense and scary, the way gods ought to be.

    I hope you enjoyed your date with Thor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Ivy-this was a hard prompt for me too! But you nailed it girl!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh... that was creepy... especially from someone so pretty!

    And btw... it's not Thor all you chicks are in lust with, it's Chris!

    Funny thing... I'm going to see Thor @ 6 tonight!

    p.s. Check this out...http://tedstrutz.com/2013/06/13/thors-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That's a scary, powerful god.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your God was kind of scary. Well done on a kind of difficult prompt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scary god, as this one should be. Very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes, best served cold!
    Frigid, my dear. *brrr*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh-very scary God!Love the beautifully strong imagery here Ivy-once again,you have excelled :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I know him, in real life. SHIVERS.
    as usual you bring it Ivy, you bring it, lay it down and move me.
    WOW>
    xo

    ReplyDelete

You're so sexy when you comment on my blog.