Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!

Psst! If you enjoy my blog, please click the flashing link above to vote for me as a top mommy blogger. No strings attached. Just one little click = a vote. Thank you mucho!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Ferbie and Grinch: A Bromance

Here's what happens when you combine a dog-tired Yorkie, a Grinch plush, and a healthy dose of post-holiday cleaning procrastination.
 
Grinch's expression could have one questioning his motives,
but his intentions are strictly platonic.



Grinch is going to have a bad case
of dead arm after this spoon fest.


Snuggle buddies!


        
Grinch demonstrating how Daughter sleeps with (or on) me.
 
Photos used with permission from Ferbie, our Yorkshire Terrier.
Well, he didn't exactly say yes; but he didn't say no either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so sexy when you comment on my blog.